DAY 17 + 18 + 19 + 20

DAY 17 + 18 + 19 + 20

Nothing happenings here, had other things on

Day 20 ( 16 Days to go)

Collected all the bits to fit out my VNI again, started a quick Haven to see where I get.
I also bought two skills for my PI training , but can't find one in the current system. Might have to jump from catch to the adjacent one.

I was using this guide for the PI skills
https://wiki.bravecollective.com/public/dojo/wiki/planetary_interaction


So just as a refresher I have 478M ISK and I need 63.8M per day to hit my target ( as of the start of the evening). Its getting a bit hard to reach at the moment, and I don't think I can sit on here every night either.

This is my fitting

[Vexor Navy Issue,  Alpha VNI]
Damage Control II
Medium Armor Repairer II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Medium Cap Battery II
100MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Drone Link Augmentor I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II

Imperial Navy Praetor x5

I get 11.6% excess Capacitor charge rate and cap stable at 44.9%. This is the setup have used for ages, there might be some way to improve this.

Split out my local view to keep an eye on Enemy ships, so I don't miss them
Using https://www.intelmap.xyz/ to keep an eye as well and filtered 2 jumps out

Omindirectional Tracking Enhancer
Omnidirection tracking Link

Drones move faster, might be able to attack targets faster, who knows. No space currently though, so a Large PB cap might be possible, as its cheaper. Need one more skill a bit higher, as its not as good as the CAP battery 2

4 Havens tonight. No collecting any loot, just the ISK for speed. Couldn't finish the 4th one as someone entered the system. Got 30mins out of it though.

Ended up with 574M ISK at the end


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 day plan

Day 5 + 6 + 7