Day 2 + 3 + 4

I didn't do anything on day 2 and 3 as I wasn't able to get on, day 4 is looking a little difficult as well.
I need to start cracking on if want to hit my target

Day 4, I managed to get on a do one wave of a Haven for 3.9M ISK in one quick sitting before going out, since it was only 10 minutes it was a tiny increase really.
The later on I completed a Haven for another 28M ISK and a second one for 29 Mil
Lost one drone which needs to be replaced, lucky I bought 5 spares a few days ago
I got 10 mil of loot between the two havens

That's 67M today including the loot

Taking my 5 day wallet total to 146M ISK+

Recalculating how much I need based on the ISK alone, using 26M as the daily figure. This will take 52 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 day plan

DAY 17 + 18 + 19 + 20

Day 5 + 6 + 7