Day 1

First day giving this a try and went out ratting as normal, ended up being some enemy there and I just escaped. I lost all my drones which was better than losing my whole ship, so $39mil to buy 10 more ( 5 are spares) and I only got $3mil for killing the pirates.

That takes me down to $160.9Mil, not a good start.

I bought 4 more MTU for $28.4mil, this is off the back of someone in the corp planning to do kills in a carrier, and I can scoop up the wrecks. This is worth the investment I hope.

Down to $132mil with this purchase
$40mil on standard implants
$89mil left

Moved my MTU's and drones about and called it a night, nothing else happening and its 2 hours to earn 3 mil, so not a great start. I couldn't leave it like that so I did some quick exploration and I got stuff worth 5mil. Not great but better than nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 day plan

DAY 17 + 18 + 19 + 20

Day 5 + 6 + 7